Monday 9 April 2012

Contents Page Plan

For my contents page I do not need to do a whole seperate photoshoot as for my main image I will use one that I didn't use for my front cover, as this creates a flow between the front cover and the contents page. As well as this it means that it is clear that the cover model is going to be the main feature within this issue. Although I can use this image as the main one I will need to take some live photos and a photo of a different location as a contents page needs a variety of images so that the reader can see the divesity that will be within the magazine. These photos will be laid out in a confined way with the text easily assisting them as I will ensure that the images used link in with the text so that they are relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment