Monday 9 April 2012

Original Images


I like this photo as the location looks good in the background because it shows something completely different to the other studio shoots that are going to be in my magazine. It also adds to the Indie genre as a shoot outside is something more unique which makes it fit in well with the conventions of this genre. I think the fact my model isn't dressed up in any particular way or doesn't look too over the top works well because it makes it more part of the genre and means that the target audience can relate to it more. 


I really like this photo because I like the aspect of the bridge because it gives something to the image that makes it good to look at. It will also make the reader wonder about the symbolism of the bridge which is something I would like because I like the idea that the photo could provoke thought. I also think the model captures the Indie genre well because he doesn't look too different from any other normal person which is what he is meant to portray. 


I think that this image works well because of the imagery with the tree behind as well as this there is the nice lighting just behind my model which makes it look like a good image as this would be good to play around with. As well as this the tree itself makes an image that looks more unique again appealing to my target audience. 


The thing that I like about this image is that there are a variety of things to look at within the image. There is the obvious thing to look at which is the model. But then there is also the location behind with the tree he is sitting on, then the river in the background and the water beneath him. I think this added bit with the water makes the photo more interesting and different to the ones before. The only thing I don't like about this image is the fact that you can't really see the model's face which takes away from the fact it should be a focus on him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment